The new ground plan will feature plazas, streets, courtyards and greenways while preserving many of the beautiful landscape aspects that make our campus unique.
You will be able to walk and cycle through the precinct that links the campus to core amenities, work and learning places and shops.
The ground plane will include:
- The courtyard – an intimate space for relaxed private barbeques and a spill out space for larger community events.
- The Promenade – a central place of movement for markets and celebrations.
- Alfresco dining strip
- The Lawn – a place to relax and watch the world go by.
- The Amphitheatre – a picturesque place to enjoy lunch on the steps that transforms into a unique outdoor space for events big and small.
- The River Walk – a tranquil spot for lunch, study or a place to take a break.
- Chifley Lane – a canvas for street art and a cool creative laneway filled with entrepreneurial and retail opportunities.
- West Loop – a walkable slow street that can be used for markets and spill over for major events
- Pavilions – that can be used for art exhibitions, cooking classes, book launches, pop up retail and much more.
More information to come soon.